Good Stuff – 10/13/10
The two of us have been blogging for a few months (at momblogwork.com) and each week we do a “Good Stuff” post. We’ve decided “Good Stuff” is moving over to the mama mantras blog so welcome to the very first Good Stuff post here!
Here’s the thing: studies show that the practice of gratitude can increase happiness by 25%. We’re all for increased happiness, right? Call it a gratitude journal, if you want, but these little lists are a great to go back to months/years from now. It’s the little things that make life wonderful – especially for us mom’s! We’ll list out the little things that are making us happy. Feel free to join us in the comments.
Karissa’s Good Stuff
- Before bed yoga with Margeaux
- Crockpot dinners
- Lunch with Andre
- Daydreaming about designing some new stuff
- Quiet days with Brady-B
- Bellydancing, the newest obsession in our house, complete with finger cymbals
- Listening to and watching the kids play together all weekend
Megan’s Good Stuff
- Watching the Chilean miners being rescued.
- Going to the pumpkin patch with the preschool.
- Planning for family pictures next weekend.
- Rey being able to use his words to describe how he’s feeling…even when he says “I’m mad…at you!”
- Spontaneous date nights with Ernest (Thanks Uncle Jon!)
- Indian summer
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2010 at 12:41 pm and is filed under good stuff. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.